Duquesne Light Co.: Energy Efficiency Rebate Program
Duquesne Light is providing rebates on a wide range of energy-saving devices, such as air conditioners, occupancy sensors, dehumidifiers, insulation and surge protectors. After purchasing and installing the equipment, you must complete and send the rebate to the address located on the rebate form. To learn more, click here.
The Rebate program serves residential customers in single, multi-family and mobile home dwellings.
To participate in the program, these eligibility requirements must be met:
- You must be a Duquesne Light residential customer.
- The equipment or energy saving measure you install must meet the efficiency requirements provided in the rebate catalog.
- The rebate application must be completed in its entirety and submitted with all required documentation.
- Your application must be for equipment or product purchased after June 1, 2016.
- Watt Choices Program funds must be available at the time the properly completed rebate application is received.